February 27th - Lodestone Poets, Waterstones, Tottenham Court Road. 6.30.pm https://www.waterstones.com/events/lodestone-poets-4/london-tottenham-court-road
April 28th - Afterbirth Poetry Festival, 3pm, The Wanstead Tap, London E7 OAQ
February 7 - Special guest - Advanced Poetry Workshop with Kathryn Maris, The Poetry School, London.
May 12 - Poets & Players, Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester.
June 15 - Reading at Bexley Village Library, Kent.
October 2 - Reading at launch of three Indigo Dreams Press pamphlets, West Greenwich Library, SE10.
October 3 - 'FLOW' - an evening of poetry with readers including Mel Pryor, Declan Ryan, Will Harris, Fiona Larkin. The Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden. Details here - https://corruptedpoetry.com
November 17 - Poetry workshop for Second Light festival, The Art Workers Guild: 6 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AT.
December 1 - Guest reader at launch of ‘Just Because’ (Smokestack Books) by Neetha Kunaratnam. 5pm The Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden. Details here - https://poetrysociety.org.uk/event/book-launch-just-because/
March 2: Poetry workshops and reading on the theme of Spells for World Book Day with year 7 and 9 students, Townley Grammar School, Bexleyheath, Kent.
March 22: Guest reader at Ouse Muse, the Auction Room bar, 1 Duke St, Bedford, MK40 3HD.
March 24: Poetry reading on the theme of Strong Women with special guests including Lorraine Mariner and Laura McKee, Bexley Village Library, Kent.
May 18: Poetry reading at Daunt Books, Cheapside, London with Jodie Hollander and Susan Wicks. Register here for free ticket:
May 20: Poetry workshop on The Other Side for Second Light spring festival, The Art Workers Guild: 6 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AT.
May 21: Poetry reading with Pavilion Poets at Torriano Meeting House, 99 Torriano Avenue, Kentish Town, London NW5 2RX.
June 6 - Reading at 'Not the General Election' poetry evening with Lorraine Mariner, Fiona Moore, NJ Hynes and others at West Greenwich Library, 146 Greenwich High Rd, London SE10 8NN, 7.30pm
June 16 - Co-hosting an evening of poetry, stories and music on the theme of 'The Summer of Love' with readers including Welling Poets and Mick Delap, Bexley Village Library, Kent.
July 13 - Launch of Ten Poems about Clouds with Candlestick Press. The Long White Cloud Cafe, 151 Hackney Road, London E2 8JL. firstname.lastname@example.org
September 12 - Guest reader at poetry evening in South Molton Library, Devon.
October 10 - Reader at Mary Evans Picture Library poems and pictures evening with poets including Robin Houghton, Emma Simon and Peter Wallis. West Greenwich Library, 146 Greenwich High Rd, London SE10 8NN. 7pm
November 9 - Guest reader at Talking Rhythm, Prince of Greenwich, London SE10.
November 17 - Reading with Malene England and Jocelyn Page at the Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden.
* Delighted my poem 'Fair Maids of February' was third prize-winner in the Cafe Writers' poetry competition judged by Liz Berry and will be nominated for the Forward prize best single poem
* Delighted to be awarded first prize in the Poets and Players competition judged by Pascale Petit.
There's a link to my reading here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0M2qU3bkzE
* Happy to have a poem 'Shrew' in this new Bloomsbury book of poems for children "I Bet I Can Make You Laugh' - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bet-Can-Make-You-Laugh/dp/147295548X
Poems also forthcoming this autumn in the 'Humanagerie' anthology published by Eibonvale Press, the wonderful Strix magazine and Magma 73 issue on 'Climate Change'.
*My poem 'Mind' has been long-listed in the National Poetry Competition, out of over 12,000 entries.
* Some of my poems are featured on East London Radio - listen here from 25 minutes in
* Happy to have come second place in the Clouds poetry competition organised by the Cloud Appreciation Society and Candlestick Press and judged by Katherine Towers. My poem is forthcoming in Ten Poems About Clouds to be published this summer
*I'm delighted to have a new poem about Mayflies published in this limited edition pamphlet, Nature and Sentience, by Corbel Stone Press.
*Two poems published in POEM magazine: Women on Brexit edition, edited by Fiona Sampson
*Poem 'Salmo Salar' published in Corbel Stone Press' Contemporary Poetry Series: Nature and Death. Limited edition pamphlet.
* A new interview here for Liverpool University Press blog -
* Thrilled to have won first prize in The London Magazine poetry competition judged by Frieda Hughes.
* Renowned book blogger and author Jen Campbell picked out Slant Light as one of her favourite collections for National Poetry Day
* I have a poem 'Guardians' in this beautiful Seren pamphlet '12 Poems for Christmas'
* I have a poem 'Crab' in this new climate change anthology with all profits going to the Environmental Justice Foundation which supports climate change refugees.
You can also watch me reading my poem here -